Home made Spring Rolls delivered to your door!
Add Spring Rolls to Cart
Packed in Insulated Liners
Get an ETA sent to your mobile day before Refrigerated Delivery
DEEP FRY / Shallow Fry (BEST WAY!!)
1) Fill Pan or whatever you're using with any Vegetable/ Sunflower/ Conola Oil.
2) Medium Heat -> You can wait for it to heat up
3) Chuck Spring Rolls in there until they are Golden Brown (Around 7-10min)
4) Check if its cooked in the middle or Temp Check with Thernometer 75 degrees
Air Fry! (Not the best)
1) Drizzle or Coat Spring Rolls with Oil
2) Shake after 8min
3) Leave them in there for another 8min
Oven (Not reccomended)
General Guide by Customer:
1) Heat Oven to 200 Degrees
2) Brush Pan and Spring Rolls with Oil
3) Leave Spring Rolls in there for 15min
4) Flip over for another 15min
Use Coconut Oil if you want to be fancy..
Quality produce every order. Consistent and delicious
The delivery arrived with a bunch of extra! Can't thank enough for that! The spring rolls are perfect and make you wanting to eat more.
Definately will reorder!
This is the second time I've ordered them. Delivered good and they taste delish. Thank you.
Make a great quick snack any time, 5mins heat the oil 5mins to cook and a minute to eat. Yum 😋
I ordered the prawn and pork, pork and chicken, I was very pleased with all of of the products they are all full of flavour and have the perfect crunch. I will definitely be reordering
Also I live in Sydney and they arrived frozen and properly packed 👍🏼
Friend of mine I’m put on to them. Mick Lawley. My second order. Absolutely loved be them.
Recieved the spring rolls as scheduled and fried them, it was excellent. Highly recommend these for any occassion.
What a way to entertain unexpected visitors who enjoyed the rolls immensely.
They are truly great and delicious! That’s why I ordered 4 Packs of these. Used Poonsin Dipping Sauce instead of making my own dipping sauce, just yum yum yum!
Great service, home delivery for home-made spring rolls that are wa-a-a-a-y-y-y better than anything in the shops. Fantastic for snacking anytime or part of a banquet if you like, this is the goods. I love the vege ones, but there's something for everyone - including CHEESEBURGER! (my 19.y.o. scoffs these at any opportunity). Support a small business and enjoy yourself at the same time.
Great tasting spring rolls. Good to just have on hand whenever the craving hits or to serve unexpected guests.
The best, even my Vietnamese girlfriend never tried such amazing spring rolls (shh! I told her I made them). 😅
Really great all filled to top. And the delivery was really great
Had them for a party and had most people asking where I got them from so expect for more orders coming your way soon
You have to try these. So scrumptious. Will certainly be buying again :)
Home made Recipe
Imagine your friendly Asian Neighbour giving you Spring Rolls. Except... you're paying for these ones...
- They're around 10cm long and 1.5cm length
- Bigger than your index finger and thicker than your thumb.
- Great for parties and great for just something to have in your freezer!
- Super Duper Easy to Cook!